In this time when small businesses have had to shut their doors in an effort to keep themselves and the rest of us safe, we need to find new ways to support our community and what makes it so special.
Here are some places in and around our hood that we love and how they’re still operating in these changing times.
Leslieville BIA map
The Leslieville BIA has put together a map outlining several businesses that are offering delivery & pick up, online shopping, by appointment access, reduced hours, or online classes. Click here to open the map
Uber Eats & Foodora
- Brett’s Ice Cream
- Frankie’s Italian
- Fruitful Market
- Good Cheese
- Leslieville Pumps
- Mary’s Convenience
- Poor Romeo
Off the map
- Arts Market – shop online
- Butcher’s of Distinction
- Java Roasters – shop online
- Pop Music – shop online
- Tiny Record Shop – shop online
Gift cards for future use
Reach out to your regular service providers to see if you can purchase a gift card to use at a later date.
- Hair stylists / Barbers
- Nail salons
- Massage therapists
- Blitz Facial Bar
- Fox & Jane
- Good Neighbour
- Puppy Love Yoga
- The Ten Spot
- Untitled by Flaunt Boutique
- Wong’s Ice Cream
Beer & Gin
- Avling Brewery – pick up – online shop coming soon
- Black Lab Brewing – pick up & delivery
- Eastbound Brewing Co – pick up & delivery
- Godspeed Brewery – pick up & delivery
- Left Field Brewery – pick up & delivery
- Radical Road Brewing – pick up & delivery
- Reid’s Distillery – pick up & delivery
- Rorschach Brewing – pick up & delivery
- Saulter Street Brewery – pick up & delivery
Welcome to 43 Austin Avenue in Leslieville.
This stunning home has been tastefully renovated and includes 3 levels of living space.
The main floor of 43 Austin Avenue features an open concept floor plan with new engineered hardwood floors throughout. The living and dining rooms include high ceilings and 3 large windows allowing for plenty of natural light.
They flow seamlessly into the impressive kitchen which features modern cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar and French doors leading out to the spectacular backyard.
The second level includes 3 bedrooms and a nicely renovated washroom. The same new engineered hardwood floors featured on the main floor carry throughout these bedrooms as well. The master bedroom is a wonderful space with a double closet, large windows and enough room for a king size bed.
The third level of this home features a 2 piece washroom and a walk-out to the large south facing deck. This level is perfect for a master suite, a guest bedroom or a family room depending on your needs.
The lower level offers great space for additional storage as well as a laundry area.
The backyard of 43 Austin Ave is perfect for entertaining. It was professionally landscaped in 2017 including new stonework, a new gate and walkway down the side of the property and a new carport that fits 2 cars.
Other impressive features of this home include a convenient front hall closet, new interior doors, new baseboards, a Nest thermostat, upgraded mechanicals and a new roof.
Move in and enjoy everything that this home and neighbourhood have to offer!
Further photos & info: www.43Austin.com
List price: $999,000
MLS #: E4726339
Riverdale Hub is hosting their second Sunday Art Market this weekend!
At the Sunday Art Market, you’ll find local artists, makers, creators – people from your community sharing their work! Admission is FREE but bring some cash (and your reusable bag) as I’m sure you’ll find something you want to bring home!
From handcrafted candles and jewelry to sustainable household items and art for your home. There’s even something for the kids! Maybe a knitted scarf or a succulent.
Come out, meet new friends, create new connections, support local business and leave with something beautiful for yourself or a loved one.
Riverdale Hub is part of a non-profit organization, functioning in an eco-building that is dedicated to helping marginalized women. Events like this help fund the programming we provide. We are so excited for this event and we hope to see you there!
1326 Gerrard Street East (between Greenwood & Coxwell)
Sunday, March 8,2020
12:00 – 5:00 PM
2020 has arrived! We hope you had a wonderful holiday season with family and friends and are getting ready for a great year ahead. To keep you up to date and informed about the Toronto real estate market, we have prepared your neighbourhood update to have a look at all of 2019.
Here are the Leslieville Real Estate Market Stats from January to December, 2019:
Do you have a question about a specific sale on your street, or want to know what’s happening in another hood? Reach out and we’ll gladly send you all the info! email@example.com
Are you curious to know what your home is worth? Give us call at 416.465.7850 and we will be happy to provide you with an opinion of value.
- Homes Sold: 135
- An increase of 22.7% compared to 2018
- Average Price: $1,347,444
- An increase of 11.3% compared to 2018
- Homes Sold: 323
- An increase of 7.0% compared to 2018
- Average Price: $1,135,079
- An increase of 6.8% compared to 2018
- Homes Sold: 160
- An increase of 13.5% compared to 2018
- Average Price: $760,793
- An increase of 8.5% compared to 2018
Click here to view our Leslieville Real Estate Market Update from Q3 2019.
Follow Our Blog Posts
- How to support Leslieville, Riverside & Riverdale small businesses during COVID-19 March 27, 2020
- JUST LISTED! 43 Austin Avenue – Leslieville March 19, 2020
- Riverdale Sunday Art Market March 6, 2020
- Thurston Olsen Leslieville Real Estate Market Update Q4 2019 January 14, 2020
- Ontario Line Leslieville Public Meeting Announced January 9, 2020
- How to have a low-waste holiday December 23, 2019
- Warm Winters donation pick up December 2019 December 5, 2019
- Leslieville Wanderlust 2019 November 22, 2019